Affirmation The Positive Thinking

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Positive Thinking Equals Positive Events?

Life Strategies For Helping You Help Yourself

>>  Click Here To Discover How You Can Create The Life You Want <<

Does thinking positive create positive events to come into your life?

I am pretty much on the fence on this one. When i look into my past i can see certain events that could be attributed to something like the law of attraction. I have a little handicap on my left hand, its nothing big just that the my small finger stands away in weird way. It's not even noticeable unless I wave my hand into your face.

However before going to high school I had this weird fear of people making fun of this handicap. Which was weird because no one did so up until that point. I had visuals of permanently wearing gloves to cover it up. I don't know why i had those fears, but sure enough it became reality not long after I started high school.

The first two years were pretty messed up, the second year being worse as it seems like 80% of my class were making fun of me then. It stopped then, why I am not sure, people probably just grew up.

It seems as though that I drew these events into my life. The question to ponder though is if it was the "force of the universe" as law of attraction teachers claim or if it was unconscious behavior of myself. Was I manipulating myself to act in a way that would make these events unfold?

The thing with the unconscious mind is, that... well .. it's unconscious, but it probably controls our every day behavior more than our conscious mind, and we don't event notice it.

I always try to look at issues from different angles though. So how could a thing like the proclaimed law of attraction work? The idea is that on the smallest level of our reality, everything is the same.

Thinking logically, you cannot disprove this. Well I cannot, maybe you can, but hear me out first. There are two possibilities, either there is a smallest element, which is the base module of everything greater than itself or there is infinity.

If were indeed dealing with infinity, in other words, you can break up any element into smaller modules ad infinitum, then again there will be a level somewhere in that chain of infinity where everything is the same. Why? because everything is bound to happen in infinity. Its infinite.

Ok, so everything is the same at some point or another. Meaning that we are indeed all connected, like it or not.

However, that fact alone does not validate the law of attraction as it was stated in the secret. Why? because were missing one important thing and that is ... the law of attraction. Like attracts like, says who? Where did this law come from, who defined it.

It says that at the smallest level everything is energy, and this energy vibrates at different frequencies. Same frequencies will be drawn to each other, different ones will push each other away. How, and this is a the BIG how that has me on the fence on this issue, do you prove that, or test that scientifically for that matter, to come to this conclusion.

If you think positive things, positive things will happen to you, but is it because you'll be more aware of opportunities - which by the way present them ever so often, for everyone - or is it because we are able to manipulate the quantum reality with our minds to create our reality as we wish it to be?

Jays is the webmaster of http://www.projectwealth.net/

Be reminded of YOUR goals and intentions EVERY time you search the internet, try it ITS FREE: Project: Wealth

Related Articles:-
  • The Ultimate In Positive Thinking?
  • Physical Power of Positive Thinking
  • The Dangers Of Positive Thinking
  • Positive Thinking To Live Presently
  • Make Positive Thinking A Habit
  • Labels: ,