Affirmation The Positive Thinking

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Affirmation Program - Free and Easy To Use

Life Strategies For Helping You Help Yourself

>>  Click Here To Discover How You Can Create The Life You Want <<

Affirmations are great and have been proven to work. And if you are reading this you have probably used them yourself. I have found a great program to do these anywhere anytime, and best of all it is free!

The key to doing affirmations is doing them repeatedly; the only problem with this is you must have the discipline to do this repeatedly. How many of us have started to say affirmations for a couple of days, most not even one day, and then forget about them completely?

Well I am going to tell you about a way that I do affirmations that is easy to do and all that is required is walking, which you do every day of your life.

What I do is each step I say something like health, wealth, or success. So for a four step cadence I say ‘health, wealth, and, success.’ You can also say affirmations like ‘every day in every way I’m feeling better and better.’

The whole key to this system is being consistent with the affirmation. I only use health wealth, and success.’ So whenever I walk I almost always remember to say this.

Also with this program you don’t even have to be walking, you can watch other people walking at a park and repeat the affirmation to yourself at the pace of their walk.

Once this in ingrained into your memory it will always be there. This has worked for me for years, and has given me great results. Get started doing affirmations today, they have been proven to work.

Fierce Personal Development

Related Articles:-
  • The Power of Positive Thinking in Business
  • Build Muscle Faster By Thinking Positive
  • The Art of Positive Thinking
  • The Power of Positive Thinking
  • Affirmation Charms
  • Labels: , , , ,